Wednesday 5 March 2014

Digging through the archive

Good afternoon Blog readers,

Long time no see. Whilst having just received my new Windows 8 PC, I stumbled upon some music mixes I had made with some old music software called Pro DJ. Now they were some random mixes I made, just to get use to the software. But upon doing this, I created a handful of tunes. Which after 8 years I have decided to post. I will do this next week, as I will need to Upload them to youtube along with the cover art. For now here is the cover art. Thanks to my Sister for helping with the cover. The album cover I also made 8 years ago. The Smoke was created by the gun, the photo took several attempts to do, to be able to photograph the smoke. I use the name DJ Popz when doing some music. I don't take making music as a serious professional, it is just some I enjoy doing for fun.


Editorial note: Have not written anything in a while, so it may take a while to get use to writting these blog posts.

Written by Luke W Popplewell

Link to the playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUXWDsloAAGguTLCA0QKQ0GAhmIMHAVeB